Home - Products
1)Allows up to eight HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to eight HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
2)The eight outputs could show the same or different source simultaneously no matter the source is HDCP or not.
3)Each output supports video: 1080p@60Hz@48 bits, 3D
4)Reading and saving EDID function from displays.
5)Ethernet 100BaseTx pass through
6)Each port supports both HDMI and DVI inputs.
7)With extra infrared extension receiver.
8)Six switching modes: Touch panel, local IR, IR call back from remote locations, RS232, RS485 and Ethernet.
9)Eight IR emitters to control the HDMI sources.
11)HDBase-T technology inside, HDMI 1.4 version, 3D video supported.
1. Following North American wall plate standard.
2. Using single UTP net cable to transmit HDMI and IR signal.
3. Up to 100 meters under 1080P.
4. With Infrared control signal passing through function.
5. Both inner and outer power connectors provided.
6. HDMI/DVI video: 1080p@60Hz@48 bits, 3D, 4K x 2K
7. HDCP compliant
8. 0°C to 70°C operating temperature
9. HDMI v1.4 and 3D video supported.
any of the sixteen HDMI inputs to be routed to any of the sixteen UTP Outputs
simultaneously, no matter the source is HDCP or not. Users can choose
several different ways to control the matrix: by using infrared extension
receiver, RS232, RS485, LAN, touch panel, panel buttons and supplied remote
control. IR emitters in the matrix are for controlling the sources, the IR control
signal could be from remote locations when work with EX0101-H02.
1. Allows two computers to be connected in
2. Native console connections includes DP ouptut, three USB2.0 Hub
3. Native console connections includes R/L audio output and Mic input
4. With Infrared remote control
5. Resolution up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, beyond 1080p
6. Supports Mac and PC systems
7. Supports plug-and-play USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals
8. VESA and CEA compliant
9. No driver required
10.With both DP and HDMI outputs
11.Operate via manual button or remote.